- This event has passed.
AASuccess Inc. Gala & Wine Tasting with the Global CEO Wine Club
August 10, 2019 @ 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM$100
Join us in celebrating the impact and success of local businesses, community leaders, and scholars in Virginia with an exclusive evening buffet and wine tasting at the AASuccess Inc. Gala 2019. Enjoy a splendid night relaxing at the luxury Westin Hotel and sampling wines made at our partnering winery, Prince Michel.
AASuccess Inc. Gala: Modern Renaissance
Saturday, August 10, 2019 | 5:00 – 11:00 PM
Westin Tysons Corner
7801 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church, VA 22042
Our evening program includes:
- Networking with our CEOs, prospective investors, young professionals, community leaders, and social activists in the DMV area. Take this opportunity to expand your network and learn more about our community!
- Learning more about our Global CEO Wine Club for CEOs and entrepreneurs with an interest in global business, international trade, philanthropy, fine wines, and food.
- Hearing about our nonprofit beneficiary, Asian American Success (AASuccess), and their year-round life skills training program and the impact their efforts have had in building the character, skills, and leadership potential of the next generation. AASuccess is not only an organization that builds and guides the American youth, but does so in order to inspire them to give back and aid underserved communities in Vietnam.
- Recognizing talented students with innovative ideas focused on giving back to their communities in the United States and Vietnam through our annual YouthCon Scholarship Award Ceremony. Come to see the measurable results of this year’s winner!
- Enlivening the night with live performances, featuring a modern dance group and live band.
The AASuccess Inc. Gala will kick off with a private tour of the Washington D.C area, allowing our international VIP guests to visit the real estate projects, schools, and renowned attractions in the DMV area. There, our special visitors will have many exciting opportunities to learn about the U.S economy, culture, and society.
All proceeds raised during this event will benefit the ongoing nonprofit activities and educational programs of our partnering nonprofit beneficiary, AASuccess. Their programs include: the Life Skills Academy, AASuccess’s flagship weekly one-on-one mentoring program; the annual YouthCon Scholarship; student-led Giving Back and Community Projects; and educational programs for students and families.
** Early Bird tickets are available at $90 per person or $800 per table of ten until August 1st. After August 1st, prices will be $100 per person or $950 per table of ten. Click here to purchase tickets.